For those of you looking for a great cup of coffee, a relaxing atmosphere, and a a tasty treat or two, Dunkin' Donuts is the place to go!
It seems that every great restaurant chain or fast food franchise has an equally great slogan accompanying it. This is no exception for Dunkin' Donuts. Theirs is "America Runs on Dunkin'".
What started as a company focused on donuts quickly transformed to a place that someone could get one of the best cups of coffee in the world. From the name, it can be inferred that the famous donuts are supposed to be dunked in their great coffee. This is a deadly combination and is truly a staple of American breakfast on the go. The first time I ever tried Dunkin' Donuts is when I was quite younger. At my school, if it was your birthday, you brought in treats for the entire class. Kind of odd, right? Anyway, I asked my mother if I could bring in donuts for the class, and we picked them up from Dunkin' Donuts. I was very excited and remember every moment of my first Dunkin' Donuts tasting experience. A few years later, Dunkin' Donuts came out with a frozen blended coffee drink, (probably to compete with the hugely successful Frappuccino at Starbucks), called the Moolaté. I had not yet developed my love for black coffee, so this was right up my alley. Sweet and delicious.
As the years grew, I became more and more fond of coffee, as I have previously written about, and wholeheartedly addicted to black coffee. If I am at the grocery store, my coffee of choice is Dunkin' Donuts Original blend or their Hazelnut blend. I stock my cabinents with their commercially packaged coffee grounds and brew a wonderful, flavorful cup each morning. It is safe to say that the slogan is true, I run on Dunkin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment