I have been writing this blog for quite some time now, and have accumulated almost 40 posts. As any of you who follow this may be aware, they all include various posts about coffee, music, or both of them combined. I figured that there should be a certain post that viewers of my blog could go to for them to check out a certain aspect of my blog, instead of sifting through posts that contain no relevance to them. There are a few blogs in particular that I feel really represent The Vinyl Bistro and what I would want my viewers to get from my blog, and because of this I decided to make this blog entry a "Best of" post. I will list my 3 favorite blogs, the best of this blog as a whole, and provide their links if anyone would like to check them out or for those who have not read them before.
1. My Top 10 bands of all time.
This item is a two-fold, because I did them in separate posts. In one post there are 5 bands, and in the other the additional 5. If anyone comes across this blog and wants to get a real feel for who I am, not just the business side of things, they will be able to find out a lot through these two blog posts.
Part 1
Part 2
2. The best cup of coffee I have ever had.
I also think this is a great indicator of who I am as a coffee lover and a small insight to my world. It offers the experience of the best cup of coffee I have had, and what around me made the experience so spectacular. I would love to hear about other people's "best cup of coffee", so I figured coffee lovers might want to hear mine as well!
The Best Cup of Coffee I have Ever Drank
3. A little more about myself and the music I love.
I think this blog further develops me in the eyes of my viewers. I have mentioned in previous posts the type of music I enjoy and bands I like, but have not gone any deeper. In this blog, I tell a lot about my personal preferences and how music makes me feel. It is a great one to read.
More About Myself and Music
No comments:
Post a Comment