Hello fellow bloggers!
My name is Darrah Deal. I am 21 years old and a student at
Illinois State University. I am double majoring in Business Administration and
Human Resource Management and have a minor in Economics. I plan on graduating
in May 2013 and after that am headed to Uppsala, Sweden for a two year graduate
program in International Business Management. I studied abroad in Uppsala,
Sweden for my entire sophomore year and fell in love with the culture of the
country and could not imagine going anywhere else after graduation.
Fast forward twenty years from now, and I hope to be an
established businesswoman in a field I am passionate about. Ultimately I see myself
ending up in a small town and owning my own business. However, that is my end
goal. I do hope to do something with international business in the meantime,
and once I settle down and want a family, I will press on with my small
business plans. I have wanted – ever since I can remember – to open a record
store and coffee shop. I realize it may not be an ingenious concept or an
innovative idea that will take the market by storm, but it is what I am passionate
about and I know I will devote all of my energy into making it work. You might
be wondering “Why coffee and music?” Well, to that I say “What else is there?”
Those are my two simplest pleasures in life, and the two things that put me the
most at ease. Being able to share these with the world would be a dream come
true.
No comments:
Post a Comment