Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Music and coffee

Hi!

I have written several blogs thus far, all of them pertaining to either music or coffee, but none of them involving both of them. Seeing as I have a passion for both, I figured I would write a blog dedicated to the two together.

A lot of times when I am studying for finals, have a large paper due, or just need to relax, I put on a great album and a pot of coffee. The combination of the two seem to relax me and I can better concentrate at the task at hand. I also enjoy listening to music while getting ready for the day, and that more often that not includes a cup of coffee as well. Depending on my mood, I could listen to soft music in the morning or something more upbeat. Also depending on my mood is what kind of coffee I will have for the day. Usually I stick with a premium dark roast blend, but every so often I go for hazelnut or caramel flavored coffee grounds.

In addition to these, if there is ever a time when I want to be alone and just think for awhile, I might grab a cup of coffee from Starbucks and just drive around while listening to the radio.

For whatever reason, if I have access to both music and coffee, I am more productive than ever. That's gotta mean something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment