Hey everyone!
Recently I joined CafePress, an online service that allows you to create customer t-shirts, mugs, posters, and more!
I have created my own custom logo for the products and even set up a store webpage. Once you're inside my online store, you can purchase several different items ranging from athletic hooded sweatshirts to iPad and iPhone cases and covers to coffee mugs, each including The Vinyl Bistro's logo! It is a pretty awesome website and really allowed me to be hands on with the products I wanted to create and how to sell them.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please check out my store's homepage! Just click on the link below and it will take you there:
http://www.cafepress.com/thevinylbistro
I worked hard on creating a distinctive yet simple logo, so please let me know your feedback. I love constructive criticism so please be honest! If there are any products being sold that you think I could do without, feel free to say so. That also applies to letting me know if there are any products you would want me to sell that I currently am not. I am very new to all of this, so again, your feedback would be greatly appreciated! Please share my online store, as well as this blog and my website with other music and coffee enthusiasts and help get the word out!
This is my personal favorite item that is for sale in my online store:
It is a thermos to hold your coffee (very convenient for us coffee lovers on the go) with my store's logo on it! If you like this product, here is a direct link to it:
http://www.cafepress.com/thevinylbistro.662968146
Another item that is a must have for any The Vinyl Bistro fan are the zip up hoodie, available in either black or grey:
In addition to apparel and drinkware, we also sell various technology products and knickknacks with our logo on it, including a case for your iPhone!:
Be sure to check out all of our products at the website listed above! I hope you enjoy my online store and get back to me with feedback! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment