So for those of you following my blog, you have probably noticed a few things. First of all, the title of my blog is "The Vinyl Bistro". Secondly, I have only written posts about coffee and/or music related topics. Combine the two and you get my website!
Here is a link to it:
Here is a link to it:
I have created the website and this blog to spread the word about my future eBusiness and the plans I have laid out. Clearly there is an emphasis on music and coffee, as those are the two things in my life that I am most passionate about. The idea of the eBusiness for me to create an online business that sells and distributes albums of all genres, as well as band memorabilia and other music related things, and have a diverse selection of premium coffees to distribute as well. Hence the name, The Vinyl Bistro. It will also be a place for others to review bands, concerts, albums, local coffee shops, or even a new brand of coffee they may have tried. It's purpose is to bring people together from any part of the world based on the two things I love the most, music and coffee.
If you follow the link I posted above, you can see a very basic form of my website. I obviously have not delved too far into this eBusiness and am really just beginning. I do have a contact page if anyone would like to contact me directly and not to my blog, as well as a donation page if you're supportive of my cause! Hopefully you will check it out and I would love any and all feedback!
No comments:
Post a Comment